Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A new start.

Here I am starting a blog, again! Only this time I truly have a topic in mind, and something I want to talk about. It's been almost a year now since I decided to go vegetarian. What makes me change my mind? In a word, pollution. After that I realize how deeply meat industry and animals industry in general could transform our land, our earth and even our health. I used to say vegan people were crazy and radical... And yet I became one when I moved to Australia. I don't know if it's the way I've been raised, or maybe a French thing regarding food, but I've spent a lot of time not saying anything to anyone because I didn't want to bother. So I was vegan only at home and in restaurants but not at someone else's place. But now, it is as if I'm ready to say it and defend it: yes I am vegan. So maybe this will help to make people understand why, how, and show them that it is not that difficult.
I don't want to make you feel guilty if you eat animal products, no! I just want people to open their mind and think about new alternatives :)
See you soon for recipes, discussions, ideas, travels, and other things I love to talk about !


Me voilà encore commençant un blog! Seulement cette fois j'ai une trame précise en tête. Cela fait maintenant presque un an que j'ai décidé de devenir végétarienne. Pourquoi? En un mot: la pollution. Puis j'ai réalisé à quel point l'industrie de la viande et l'industrie animalière en général pouvait transformer notre planète, notre terre et même notre santé. Moi qui disait que les vegan étaient fous et radicaux... j'en suis devenue une en déménageant en Australie. Je ne sais pas si c'est mon éducation, ou peut être un truc français à propos de la nourriture, mais j'ai passé un bon bout de temps en ne disant rien à personne parce que je ne voulais pas déranger. Donc j'étais vegan chez moi et au restaurant mais pas chez les autres. Mais maintenant c'est comme si j'étais prête à l'assumer et à le dire. Peut être que ceci aidera les gens à comprendre pourquoi et comment, et montrera que ce n'est pas si difficile!
Je ne veux pas donner un sentiment de culpabilité aux gens qui consomment des produits animaux. Je veux juste ouvrir les esprits et faire penser à d'autres alternatives :)
Alors à très bientôt pour quelques recettes, débats, idées, trouvailles, destinations voyages et autres trucs desquels j'aime tant parler!

No comments:

Post a Comment